1. Information Collected and Use of Information
(a) Personal Information. From time to time, we may ask you to provide to us certain information by which you may be identified, such as your name, title, addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number and similar information. This information will be referred to in this document as "Personal Information". You may decline to provide this Personal Information, but may thereby be unable to participate in certain activities or opportunities offered on the Site. (i) Our use of this Personal Information. We may use this Personal Information in a number of ways, including for the purpose for which it was provided, to contact you about this Site, and to inform you about our and other companies' products and services in which we hope you might be interested. If you do not want us to contact you with information about Samsonite Company Stores' or other companies' products or services, then please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below. (ii) Our necessary disclosure of this Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information to third parties as necessary to carry out the purposes for which you provided the information (such as to send you a product you ordered) and as required by law as we deem necessary or appropriate (such as the names and addresses of contest or sweepstakes winners, to law enforcement officers, or pursuant to subpoena or court order) and we may also disclose this Personal Information to third parties to assist in endeavoring to avoid harm to persons or property. (iii) Our disclosure to third parties for marketing and other commercial use. We may also disclose and, indeed, sell this Personal Information to third parties for their commercial, research and marketing purposes. If you do not wish to allow us to disclose your Personal Information for these purposes, then please complete the opt-out selection as set forth in Paragraph 2(c) below.
(b) Correspondence from you. Included in the definition of Personal Information is information by which you may be identified in correspondence or e-mails that you send to us.
(c) Non-personal Information. We may use and disclose to others information about you and your use of the Site by which you are not identified, such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, the URL and geographic location from which you request information, the URL that you came from and go to and similar information, and information compiled in the form of statistical, demographic, or aggregated information about visitors generally to the Site. This information is referred to in this document as "Non-personal Information."
2. Correction or Deletion of Your Information
(a) Requesting information. You can request details of Personal Information compiled about you by contacting Samsonite Company Stores at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) Correcting such information. You may correct such information by informing Samsonite Company Stores at email@example.com of the corrections that need be made.
(c) Opt-Out Provisions. As discussed above in Paragraph 1(a)(I), you may request that Samsonite Company Stores not contact you with goods, services, opportunities or information that may interest you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, as discussed in Paragraph 1(a)(iii), you may request that Samsonite Company Stores not disclose your Personal Information to any third party for their marketing, research or commercial use by contacting us at email@example.com. In addition, you may ask us to delete your Personal Information from our database of Personal Information of users of the Site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Security of your account information. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We use reasonable efforts to protect customer data we collect from unauthorized access.
4. Children. Children (children under the age of 13) are not eligible to use our services under any circumstances and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18, you can use this service only in conjunction with your parent or guardian and only with their permission. Parents can identify any Personal Information we may have gathered about their children and may correct or delete such Personal Information about them by following the instructions in Paragraph 2.
5. Links to Other Sites. Samsonite Company Stores' Site may provide links to other Web sites. Please be aware that once you leave the Site and enter another Web site, you may be subject to different privacy practices and policies over which Samsonite Company Stores has no control and for which Samsonite Company Stores is not responsible. Please use prudence in utilizing such links and in disclosing any personal information on those sites.
6. Interactive Portions of the Site. Please be aware that when you provide information on bulletin boards, chat rooms and similar interactive portions of this Site, you are making such information available to others. Please use prudence and good sense when participating in such interactive portions of the Site. To the extent others post their information in such interactive settings, you agree to use such information only to the extent and for the purpose permitted by such person.
575 West Street
Mansfield, MA 02048